Mode EVS-20-06 Evolution Slave Power Unit (6 Channels of 20 Amps, Inductive 18 Amps)
- SIX CHANNELS of 20 amps resistive or 18 amps inductive loads, user selectable for dimming or switching.
- SLAVE UNIT for use with Evolution Power and Processor Units.
- CIRCUIT PROTECTION individual 20 Amp Type C MCB for each channel.
- EMERGENCY OUTPUTS (2 per phase) fixed live MCB protected outputs for maintained emergency supplies.
- SUPPLY INPUT 200-250 Volt 50-60 Hz.
- Single or Three phase options.
- TEST MODE for quick installation and testing.
- DIN RAIL mains terminals for reliable installation
- COMPLIES with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives (CE).
- MODE products are guaranteed for two years.
Evolution is a versatile and highly configurable architectural control system designed for both lighting and peripheral management. Evolution is uniquely adaptable, making it an ideal choice for use in a vast number of applications including modern smart homes, shopping centres, restaurants, hotels, cruise ships, boardrooms, hospitality suites and offices. System features include RS232, DMX, DSI, DALI and 0/1-10v controls. A built-in astronomical clock facilitates events triggered at any time of day, linked with sunrise - sunset calculations or by user definable seasons.
Any input may control any output with the ability to provide operation of a sequence of events, for example, control of lighting, blind motors, commands to building management systems, colour changing etc. Unique features such as self-program-on-installation and distributed intelligence make the Evolution simple to install and maintain.
The Evolution power units, builds on the quality and reliability of Mode product designs and offers high specificationcontrol and power management in a mechanically, electrically and thermo dynamically designed unit. All Mode products are guaranteed for a two year period.