Next generation line array system. The VTX V25 is a full size 3-way highdirectivity line array element. The VTX V25 features two 2000W 15” Differential Drive woofers mounted in die cast aluminium baffles, with four 8” Differential Drive midrange transducers and three of the revolutionary new D2 Dual-Diaphragm Dual-Voice-Coil Compression Drivers mounted on a 3rd generation waveguide and patented RBI – Radiation Boundary Integrator assembly. Patented rigging, Crown VRack DSP and amplification, and JBL HiQnet Performance ManagerTM configuration and control software complete the system package. The MKII version has a new, improved waveguide giving better HF response.
- New 4th Generation HF Waveguide technology
- Revolutionary D2 Dual Diaphragm, Dual Voice Coil Compression Driver
- JBL’s patented RBI (Radiation Boundary Integrator®)
- Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer Enclosure Models
- Aluminum front baffles for reduced cabinet height, weight and improved heat transfer
- Patented JBL S.A.F.E.™ Suspension System
- V5 Processing with Crown I-Tech HD or VRACK
- JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™ System Configuration and Control
- Available with either fixed angle tension suspension (V25-II) or compression suspension (V25-II-CS) hardware
D2 DUAL DIAPHRAGM DUAL VOICE COIL COMPRESSION DRIVER
The revolutionary D2 Dual Driver dramatically improves the sound and performance of high frequencies, providing an extreme output advantage over conventional systems with significantly higher array power, reduced distortion, double the number of voice coils and more than double the power handling. This results in a dramatic increase in pure high frequency sound pressure levels in the same physical footprint with a 30% reduction in weight.
REFINED RBI WAVEGUIDE
Improved Horizontal Coverage
JBL's patented Radiation Boundary Integrator combines the high frequency and mid-range sections of the VTX V25 so the transition across each band is uninterrupted, undistorted and seamless.
DIFFERENTIAL DRIVE TECHNNOLOGY
Enhanced Performance and Dramatically Reduced Driver Weight
JBL's exclusive dual voice coil, dual magnetic gap Differential Drive technology is at the core of all VTX models, dramatically reducing driver weight while greatly enhancing all critical performance parameters: frequency response, power output and distortion.
VTX's patented S.A.F.E. suspension system is streamlined for speed and efficiency with improved hardware for faster setup with fewer pinning operations and greater security. A custom-designed protective cover and dolly makes transport easy and the suspension process efficient and safe.
System Integration and Management
With the VTX Series you are not just using a product, you are gaining access to an expert system. Tools for system design and all the components to analyze, configure, set up and control a VTX system are all part of the JBL commitment to total system integration and support. The goal is maximum efficiency and the highest possible level of performance in any venue, anywhere in the world.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT:
Training and Support
In addition to designing the most sophisticated sound reinforcement system available, JBL Professional provides the expertise to achieve the maximum performance possible. Our 65+ years of expertise in the use of systems in venues around the world is an invaluable resource that is at the core of our training curriculum, helping you to maximize both the use and your investment in the VTX System.
- System Type - Full Size 3-Way High Directivity Line Array Element with D2 Dual Drivers
- Components - 2 x 2267H 15" Differential Drive LF, 4 x 2169H 8" Differential Drive MF, 3 x 2430K D2 Dual Driver
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) - 90 degrees nominal (250 - 16k Hz)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) - 35 - 20k Hz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) - 41 - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) - 99 dB LF, 103 dB MF, 116 dB HF
- Nominal Section Impedances - 2 x 8 ohms LF, 8 ohms MF, 8 ohms HF
- Continuous Power Rating - 4000W LF, 1400W MF, 600W HF
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 1223 mm x 414 mm x 614 mm (48.2" x 16.3" x 24.2")
- Weight - 82.6 kg (182 lb)