PD6212/43 /64 /95
Precision Directivity Full Range Two-Way Loudspeakers. The PD6212 Series Precision Directivity loudspeakers are designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control.
PD6212/43 /64 /95
Precision Directivity Full Range Two-Way Loudspeakers. The PD6212 Series Precision Directivity loudspeakers are designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. The speakers can be utilised alone in music or speech systems where frequency extension to 80 Hz is adequate or combined with subwoofers to create extended bandwidth full range systems.
- 300 mm (12 in) horn-loaded LF and largeformat HF driver – high sensitivity design with high continuous
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide broad band pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable low and high frequency waveguide allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes.
- Frequency Range - 80 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) - 90 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern - /43: 40° x 30°, /64: 60° x 40°, /95: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Modes - Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover - 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 850 Hz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES) - LF: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs, HF: 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) - Passive Mode: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL - LF: 137 dB-SPL, HF: 135 dB SPL (141 dB peak), Passive Mode: 134 dB SPL (140 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m - Passive Mode: 109 dB-SPL
- Low Frequency Driver - M222-8A 300 mm (12 in) driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- High Frequency Driver - 2451H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Enclosure - Trapezoidal with 12.5 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior
- Suspension Attachment - 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish - Black DuraFlex finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions - WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature.
- Grille - Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors - Neutrik Speakon NL4, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: - Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation) - 991 x 673 x 897 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 35.3 in)
- Net Weight - 79.5 kg (175 lb)
- Optional Accessories - 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts.