Lexicon Pro I-O 82
8x2 USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
No artist likes to be told what to do - what tools to use and what tools you can’t use. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires us to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I·O Desktop Recording Series is compatible with any DAW, including Pro Tools 9. Now this innovative hardware design meets the software capability of any creative passion.
Featuring newly designed dbx 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 8 channels, the I-O|82 is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-O|82 can record eight tracks at once and includes 8 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4" headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps
- 8 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Streamlined monitor form factor
- 2 side panel ¼" instrument input
- 2 analog ¼" TRS outputs
- Separate source gain control per channel
- 2 headphone outputs with dedicated volume adjustment
- MIDI in and out
12 VDC 2.0 A, positive tip.
Adapter model: PS1225DC