Mode DIN-03-04 eDIN 4x3A Dimmer (4 channels of 3 Amps - Maximum Module Load 10A)
4 x 750W Dimmer Module (total 10A maximum)
A four circuit dimmer module rated at 750W per circuit for
the control of resistive and inductive lighting loads with the
facility to select dimming or switched only operation of any
circuit. A custom designed housing provides reliable power
handling in a compact format.
- Compact 9M width DIN Rail Mounting Module
- Programmable circuit Cap and Cup levels
- Selectable dimming or switching operation
- Operates resistive and inductive loads including low voltage electronic transformers (leading edge compatible type only)
- Low Load Compatible
- M-BUS enabled
- Energy Saving Display
- Quiet operation
- Can be installed as part of a 17th Edition
- Compliant installation
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives
- CE compliant
- ISO9001 certified design and manufacturing facility
Modules may be used in a standalone mode with simplified functionality providing programmable scene setting or Impulse (ON/OFF/DIM) type control from a single keypad.
Alternatively conventional momentary switches can be linked to a Contact Input Module (DIN-INT-00-08) to provide Impulse control of up to eight lighting circuits using eDIN Dimmer Modules.
An on-board menu system provides simple setup of circuit functions, maximum and minimum dimming levels, circuit test facility and power percentage monitoring. eDIN Dimmer modules may also be used in conjunction with a Network Processor Module to provide flexible, adaptable control for small to medium scale projects.