High Power Mid-High Frequency
AM7200 speakers are high power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver.
High Power Mid-High Frequency
AM7200 speakers are high power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available. AM7200 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable.
- Optional planar array frame kits (see AE Series Array Guide).
- Performing arts facilities
- Theatrical sound design
- Houses of worship
- Live clubs
- Sports facilities
- Themed entertainment venues
- Voice-only PA (without LF or subwoofer reinforcement)
- Delay fill applications (without LF or subwoofer reinforcement)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) - 260 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) - 330 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern - /64: 60° x 40°, rotatable waveguide and /95: 90° x 50°, rotatable waveguide
- Crossover Modes - Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Crossover Frequency - 2.3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES) - MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs and HF: 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) - MF/HF: 200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL - Bi-amp mode: MF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak), HF: 135 dB-SPL cont avg (141 dB peak) and Passive mode: MF/HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): - Passive mode: 108 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Midrange Driver - JBL CMCD-82H Cone Midrange Compression Driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter Differential Drive dual voice-coil internal driver
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) (Midrange) - 108 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver - JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) (High Frequency) - 115 dB SPL
- Enclosure - Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment - 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish - Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request.
- Grille - Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector - NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications - Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) - 548 x 561 x 657 mm (21.6 x 22.1 x 25.9 in)
- Net Weight - 27.2 kg (60 lb)
- Optional Accessories - M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers. Optional planar array frame kit. See AE Series Bracket Guide.