Bose AMS-8 Audio Management System II - Each
• Expandable and flexible cardframe architecture
• 8 (up to 16) analog line level input channels
• Eight analog line level audio output channels
• Eight general purpose control inputs and 1 general purpose control output (GPIO)
• Design, configuration and system control via PC-based software programs
• Large set of signal processing modules including: BOSE speaker EQs, BOSE crossovers, routers, delays,
matrix mixers, meters, gain selectors and source selectors
• LCD screen and navigation buttons
• Wall Controller functionality (optional IR remote control)
• Local Input Module functionality
• Paging Panel functionality
The BOSE ControlSpace AMS-8 Audio Management System is a flexible, expandable and high quality audio signal processor for audio distribution applications such as restaurants, shops, bars, offices, hotels, conference buildings and sport venues. It is very intuitive and simple to operate by untrained users, who can not change settings that could negatively impact the sound quality. The main unit includes eight line inputs and eight line outputs. Four available audio slots allow the addition of up to 8 more audio inputs (2 inputs per card).
For more zones 2 AMS8 system racks can be used per system. Multiple choices of user interfaces are
available to provide end-users to allow simple, easy-to-use operation of their ControlSpace system.
The BOSE ControlSpace AMS-8 Privileged User Software is used to control the system from a single place
in the customers building. The Privileged User Software runs on a PC and communicates with the AMS-8
system using serial communication (RS232).